- Ph.D in EECS @ UC Berkeley, Fall 2023 - ?
- M.S. in EECS @ UC Berkeley, Fall 2022 - Spring 2023, GPA 4.0/4.0
- B.A. in CS @ UC Berkeley, Fall 2018 - Spring 2022, GPA 4.0/4.0
- Summer 2020, Summer 2021: Software Engineering Intern @ Amazon
- Summer 2019: Machine Learning Engineer Intern @ SymphonyAI
Programming Languages, Frameworks, and Tools
- Python, Java, C++, C, x86, Julia
- Jax and assorted libraries    , PyTorch, NumPy, Matplotlib
- Git, Linux, *sh
Discussed in more detail in my publications page.
Invited Talks, Presentations, and Posters
- Presented on “White-Box Transformers” @ MoDL Annual Meeting, September 28-29, 2023.
- Presented on “White-Box Transformers” @ ANSR Weekly Meeting, September 1, 2023.
- Presented on “White-Box Transformers” @ Tsao Lab Reading Group, September 13, 2023.
NB: This section only has talks, presentations, and posters not disclosed in my publications page.
Discussed in more detail in my teaching page.
Service, Leadership, Outreach
- Participated in the BAIR Undergraduate Mentorship Program, Fall 2023.
- Served on organizing committee for THEORINET Retreat 2023.
- UC Berkeley College of Engineering Fellowship, 2023.